“Enriched by the stunning Art deco surroundings of the 1920’s Hilton Vienna Plaza, you are invited to get creative with cocktails under the expert tutelage of our on-site mixologists.
The experience is an exclusive, 2 hours cocktail course with expert guidance and includes:
- Paint your own aperitif during the “Green Hour”: Join famous absinthe connoisseurs like Ernest Hemingway, Charles Baudelaire, Vincent van Gogh or Oscar Wilde and paint your own masterpiece
- Mix and taste 3 different cocktails
- Taste Signature drink Lazy Lemonade shot
- Unlimited coffee and water
- Finger food snacks served by your Émile Host
The adventure costs 41EUR per guest.